Staying COVID Safe
We know COVID is all you ever hear about these days - but we wanted to make sure you know how we are making our facilities safe for our lovely staff members and for you, our loyal customers, without compromising on quality. That's something we pride ourselves on at The Dinner Ladies!
So, here are some protocols we have implemented:
- The cooking shifts within our kitchens have now been split over multiple day shifts to allow for safe distancing, this also applies to our packing teams.
- We conduct temperature checks prior to each shift and gloves and masks are worn at all times.
- The Dinner Ladies is classified as an essential service, and as such it has not affected our deliveries.
- For the health and safety of our customers and our drivers, we suspended the collection of used boxes and contents at the start of lockdown. However, our boxes are still recyclable!
- All of our other lovely staff members are working from home where possible.
Additionally, here are our updated driver protocols:
- Drivers will wear masks for all home deliveries.
- Drivers will not enter secure unit blocks and will instead buzz / use the intercom to leave the box in the foyer or at the main entry (if there is no response).
- We advise you to keep an eye out for an SMS message advising you delivery has been made.
- If a customer is there to receive the item drivers will record the recipient name on behalf of the customer.
- These protocols will be in place until further advice from the Australian government.
If you have any further questions or concerns, we are here to answer, please feel free to email us at [email protected]